Some Wednesday YUM!

Hi everyone. I’m eyeballs-deep in revisions for Mark of the Sylph, Book 2 of my DEMONS OF INFERNUM series (scheduled to be released by Entangled Publishing in October 2011). So I thought I’d share with you my muse for this story:

Taeg Muse

Taeg, the hero in Mark of the Sylph, is a sarcastic know-it-all who can find the humor in any situation. In many ways he reminds me of Dean Winchester from Supernatural.

May he bring you as much inspiration as he’s brought me (rawr). Smile

10 thoughts on “Some Wednesday YUM!

Piper Anderson said:
    June 15, 2011 at 8:47 am

Oh, yes! Yummy. He’s very good inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

Simone Cooper said:
    June 15, 2011 at 10:15 am

mmmyum.

I first saw this picture on the awesome yum-photo site, http://bestof.provocateuse.com/

Seriously, I have wasted hours and hours there!

🙂

–simone

June 15, 2011 at 10:36 am

Ooh, there’s some serious eye candy there. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Liz Crowe said:
    June 15, 2011 at 2:07 pm

the phrase “thick kissable lips” springs to MY mind…lovely!
    Liz

June 15, 2011 at 2:34 pm

I’d imagine most of him is pretty kissable, LOL.

Megan Kelly said:
    June 16, 2011 at 4:08 am

I’m definitely Team Dean. lol Jensen has had some interesting roles; he’s over-looked as an actor. But not as eye candy. 🙂 Thanks for the view.

June 16, 2011 at 8:56 am

I agree with you there, Megan. I’ve seen some pretty good acting from those under-appreciaed folks over at the CW. Not all of them, but there are a few gems there.

Theresa Meyers said:
    June 16, 2011 at 9:27 am

I liked him in Days of our Lives, adored him in Dark Angel and absolutely am addicted to Supernatural. Nice pick! (why the heck isn’t there a emoticon with little hearts for eyes?)

June 16, 2011 at 9:36 am

I didn’t see him in Days of our Lives but I was a fan in Dark Angel, and adore him in Supernatural. He grew up quite nice. 🙂