The I-Didn’t-Go-To-RWA-Nationals Blues

I’m having a major case of the blues because I didn’t make it to this year’s RWA Nationals Conference, even though I was in the same area at the same time. (Don’t ask.) So today I’m asking those of you who went:

Learn anything new? Discover any new authors? Any interesting stuff coming from the publishers? Self-publishing tidbits?

Please, please share! *makes puppy dog eyes*

11 thoughts on “The I-Didn’t-Go-To-RWA-Nationals Blues

July 6, 2011 at 8:21 am

I’m glad I’m not the only one with the I-Didn’t-Go-To-RWA-Nationals blues. Sniff, sniff.

wendyquest said:
    July 6, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Loved this! Thanks for sharing!

Donna Steele said:
    July 6, 2011 at 2:35 pm

I was there – but I was such a newby I’m not sure what I even missed. Was a bit of a fan girl and just tried to absorb. Love to hear what the people that knew what they were doing saw –

D

July 6, 2011 at 2:39 pm

I know what you mean, Donna. Last year was my first nationals conference, and I found it all a bit overwhelming. Amazingly fun, but overwhelming. 🙂

July 6, 2011 at 2:51 pm

I didn’t go either, but I’m good. Maybe someday. Rosalie – you have some amazing covers on your site!

Karen Duvall said:
    July 6, 2011 at 7:22 pm

I didn’t get to go either. 😦 I so wanted a chance to meet my editor, Ann Leslie Tuttle. And my agent Elizabeth Winick was there, too. I feel so left out.

I’m sure some attendees must have blogged about it, but i only know of one so far. http://cindimyersmarketnews.wordpress.com/

We want more news! Spill! lol 🙂

July 6, 2011 at 8:45 pm

I know, everyone’s being tight-lipped about it. Hmm… 😉

July 6, 2011 at 8:46 pm

BTW, thanks for posting the link! If anyone else wrote or saw a blog about it, please share. 🙂