Cover and Blurb Reveal for Touch of the Angel

I have to say one of my favorite parts about releasing a book is getting to unveil the cover. So I’m super-excited to present the cover for Touch of the Angel, #3 in my Demons of Infernum Series (releasing 12/6/11 from Entangled Publishing).

Without further ado:

Lovely, isn’t it? ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s what it’s about:

After months of no work, interdimensional bounty hunter Ronin Meyers jumps at the chance to locate an incubus whoโ€™s using succubi as murder weapons. Faced with the possibility of being forced to return to hellish Infernum if he fails, Ronin and his brothers will stop at nothing to take out the incubus and anyone else involvedโ€”even the beautiful succubus who stole his heart, then nearly his life, during the most mind-blowing hour of his existence.

Night after night, Amara and her fellow succubi are forced to extract special abilities from the strongest Otherworlders for their psychotic masterโ€™s growing collection. When the gorgeous angel-demon hybrid she believed to be dead captures her, Amara is both stunned and elated. But the happily ever after sheโ€™s dreamed of will have to wait. Together, they must bring down the madman hellbent on destroying themโ€ฆand become each otherโ€™s salvation in the process.

Touch of the Angel is a steamy read featuring two super-passionate characters. Their chemistry is out of this world. I had a total blast writing them. ๐Ÿ˜‰

27 thoughts on “Cover and Blurb Reveal for Touch of the Angel

Christi Snow said:
    October 7, 2011 at 8:38 am

oooh, the cover is gorgeous! I cannot wait for this book!!!

October 7, 2011 at 8:42 am

Thanks, Christi! Yes, it is quite gorgeous, isn’t it? ๐Ÿ™‚

October 7, 2011 at 8:50 am

Cover is fantastic. The blurb really grabs the reader. Great job!

desitheblonde said:
    October 7, 2011 at 9:20 am

wow i love the cover is great color and eye catcher and then the blurb it sound like a book i want to read i do it any way

October 7, 2011 at 9:22 am

Thanks, Desi. The cover artist did a great job with this one. ๐Ÿ™‚

MonaKarel said:
    October 7, 2011 at 11:10 am

Gorgeous cover. WONDERFUL tag line. Looks like I’d better carve out some more reading time!

October 7, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Thanks, Mona. It’s a fun story. ๐Ÿ™‚

jovialvampyre said:
    October 7, 2011 at 12:00 pm

You’re not kidding – it’s lovely!

J.D. said:
    October 7, 2011 at 12:08 pm

That is a gorgeous cover, and the story sounds wonderful. Good luck with it!

Chrissie @ Once Upon a Series said:
    October 7, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Wow, that cover is gorgeous! I can’t wait to read this one! You know how I feel about angels ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rose May said:
    October 7, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Hi Rosalie! I’m so excited – I love the covers for this series, and this one is no exception! I can wait to see you tomorrow on my blog and I’m SUPER excited to read Book 3 in the Demons of the Infernum series and I may have to SQUEE about this cover tomorrow! ๐Ÿ™‚

October 7, 2011 at 11:39 pm

I know, it is quite gorgeous isn’t it? My publisher has outdone itself on this one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kainani said:
    October 9, 2011 at 4:03 am

I love the cover too!. I now can say I’ve read all the both books in the Demons of the Infernum series. As well as your Fallen Warrior’s series. I really enjoy both series and can’t wait for this book. BTW, I love the covers for the Fallen Warrior’s series also. Do you have the same publisher for the Fallen series? If so, they do a wonderful job with creating your covers.

Also, can you tell us which angel’s story will be next in the Fallen series? Thanks

October 9, 2011 at 6:53 am

Thanks Kainani, so glad you enjoy them! The Fallen Warriors are not published through the same house as my Demons of infernum series. I do love the covers for both series. So much I can’t stop staring at them. *grin*

October 9, 2011 at 7:18 am

Oh, and Aaron’s story is next. ๐Ÿ™‚

Meaghan said:
    October 9, 2011 at 8:58 am

That cover looks amazing! I think it is my favorite so far with the city at night, love it! ๐Ÿ™‚ And it comes out in December so we don’t have to wait long, woo hoo! I am loving these brothers and can’t believe our luck that the books are being released so close together. You must be a writing machine, lol. After the fourth book do you think that will be the end of this series? Aww, that is a sad thought…wait, maybe you can’t tell me that, haha. Okay, well the cover looks fantastic and the summary just makes me want to get my hands on it more, lol. Can’t wait to read Ronin’s story. ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 9, 2011 at 9:24 am

Thanks, Meaghan. I agree, the city shot is gorgeous! I am not a writing machine, just very busy, LOL. As to plans after the next book, nothing is firm yet, but I wouldn’t discount the possibility of a spin-off series, or another series set in this same world. ๐Ÿ™‚

Meaghan said:
        October 10, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Woo Hoo! I will just keep fingers crossed then. ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe we will get to see more of Cresso? *grins* Oh, or is that what your novella in January is about? Heart of the Incubus? Hmm….

October 10, 2011 at 8:42 pm

Yes, Cresso’s story is in January! I’m actually writing it now, and man am I having fun with it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Meaghan said:
    October 11, 2011 at 5:43 pm

YAY! That makes me so happy! He had me hooked the first time we saw him with those succubus, it was three of them right? Lol! Can’t wait to read his story, I am sure he has been a lot of fun to write. ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 11, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Yes m’am, he’s got quite a colorful past, LOL. There are some big changes in store for Cresso. You’ll get to see a whole new side of him in Touch of the Angel (as sort of a precursor for the novella).

Meaghan said:
        October 12, 2011 at 9:47 pm

I bet he had an interesting past, lol ๐Ÿ˜‰ I am extra excited for Touch of the Angel now! Is it December yet? hehe

October 12, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Only two more months, LOL.