Coming Soon to a Bookstore Near You…HUGE Release News!

I’ve got some really exciting news, but first, I wanted to share that Heart of the Incubus, my Demons of Infernum novella featuring incubus Cresso, is on the Books on Board Bestsellers’ List! Thank you so much to everyone who’s purchased this book and supports my series!!  You guys totally rule!!

Now on to the BIG news:

In conjunction with my publisher’s (Entangled Publishing) new distribution agreement with PGW, my Demons of Infernum books are being re-released in MASS MARKET PAPERBACK format at a price of $7.99!! They’ll be available soon at a Barnes & Nobles near you!!!! Squee!!

Unfortunately, for you Dagan lovers out there, this means that the release of Book 4 in my Demons of Infernum series will be delayed. Here are the new release dates:

Blood of the Demon: July 2012

Mark of the Sylph: December 2012

Touch of the Angel: May 2013

Call of the Siren: October 2013

Blood of the Demon and Mark of the Sylph are now up for pre-order on Amazon!

Oh, and I’m also at Riverina Romantics talking about my Hump Day Hottie. Those of you who know me can probably guess who it is. 😉 There are quite a few yummy pictures, including some that make my mouth dry. Believe me, you DON’T want to miss out!!

14 thoughts on “Coming Soon to a Bookstore Near You…HUGE Release News!

rfirasek said:
    February 22, 2012 at 11:35 am

Congratulations. I’m so happy for you. Can you believe it’s been less than a year? Woot! 🙂

Liz Crowe said:
    February 22, 2012 at 11:35 am

many sincere congrats to you! well done!

jovialvampyre said:
    February 22, 2012 at 11:38 am

Congratulations! What fantastic news. I have no problem waiting for a good book :).

Suzanne Johnson said:
    February 22, 2012 at 11:39 am

Congrats, Rosalie…but…but…*sputters*…No Dagan until 2013?!

Mary Roya said:
    February 22, 2012 at 11:51 am

So when I buy one can I mail it to you for a signature? I will of course include return envelope with postage.

That is so cool. Isn’t that the dream of every writer to be in black & white ink on paper.

Woo Hoo!!!!

heather vasquez said:
    February 22, 2012 at 11:58 am

Hey rosie congrats we are so happy for you. This is amazing news and I know u couldn’t be happier we love you keep it up

noraadrienne said:
    February 22, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Congrats Rosalie, I added the four titles to my Advance Titles Release List and will post the updates this coming Monday. It will be on my blog site and on FB in my Notes section.

February 22, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Thank you so much for the well wishes everyone. I’m totally ecstatic!!

Suzanne, I know, I know…seems so far away!

Mary, abso-freaking-lutely! I’ll gladly autograph…you know, for when I’m as famous as J.K. Rowling, lol.

Nora, thanks a mil for that. You rock!! 🙂

vampedchik said:
    February 22, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Congratulations!!! That’s really awesome! I will definitely be picking myself up a copy of all of them! 🙂
    -Amber

Laura Kaye said:
    February 22, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Congratulations, Rosalie! We are release buddies in July and December! 🙂 So exciting!

February 22, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Congrats to you too! Good stuff!!

Sophia Rose said:
    February 22, 2012 at 10:59 pm

Great news! I’d love to have the books in print copy.

Traci Bell said:
    February 23, 2012 at 9:54 am

Congratulations on your big news!

[…] busy working on a novella, preparing my Demons of Infernum series for mass market re-release (starting with Blood of the Demon in July), and plotting for Book 3 of the Fallen Warriors […]