Writing / General Life Update

I realized it’s been a while since I posted, so I figured I’d give those interested an update on where I am with my writing.

I’m putting the finishing touches on Call of the Siren, Book 4 in the Demons of Infernum series. (Yes, this is Dagan’s story!) Then it goes off to editing, where it will be polished to a shine. Tentative release date is May 2014. 🙂

Up next I’ll be focusing on the remaining two novellas in my Fallen Warriors series. I aim to have those out by the end of this year.

On a personal note, I just finished a creation of an altogether different type: my second child, born just a few weeks ago. She’s turned our worlds upside Ava Newborn Photodown, and already has a very devoted big brother.

Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful, joy-filled 2013!

8 thoughts on “Writing / General Life Update

jovialvampyre said:
    June 10, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Congratulations! What a cutie :).

BonSue Brandvik said:
    June 11, 2013 at 1:03 pm

Rosalie – Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl! She has an intelligent look in her eyes and I’m sure she will bring much joy (and chaos) to your whole family.

My daughter just presented us with our first (and probably only) granddaughter 4 months ago (Aubrey Elizabeth) and we couldn’t be more thrilled.

I look forward to watching your little girl grow up, so please post a photo from time to time.

Oh yeah… Best wishes with “Call of a Siren” too! I would imagine your writing time is a little hard to come by with two children underfoot, so extra congratulations on your perseverance! …BonSue

June 11, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Congrats BonSue! Children are an amazing gift, and each and every one a little miracle. I wish you and your family much happiness with Aubrey Elizabeth. 🙂

Kris KindleRomance said:
    June 11, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Congratulations Rosalie!! I’m so happy for you and your family. Your daughter is absolutely adorable.

Lisa Kessler said:
    June 12, 2013 at 3:34 am

Awwwwww!!! She’s beautiful!!!! Congratulations Rosalie!!! 🙂

And congratulations on the books too!

*HUGS*