I’m anxiously gearing up for the September 29th release of Wild Girls Rule, the first book in my Everly Brothers series.
After moving to New York City, Hailey Thompson lands a job as the assistant to her older brother’s best friend – and her childhood crush – Andrew Everly. Seeing Andrew again both thrills and terrifies her. The lighthearted boy she was once fixed on has grown into an impossibly handsome man, but he’s also become a cold and ruthless businessman.
When Andrew agrees to hire Hailey as a favor to his childhood friend, he still thinks of her as the fresh-faced girl that he knew growing up. On the contrary, she’s all woman. Temptation in a short skirt. As alluring as she is though, the little beauty is far too flighty for a man like him…not to mention that he’s her boss.
As Andrew secretly struggles with his self-control, Hailey does everything in her power to crack his rigid façade. After being forced to spend a weekend away together on business, Andrew’s rigorously sculpted mask of discipline begins to slip, and Hailey gladly takes advantage of the opportunity to educate him in the ways of seduction. He can claim all he wants that he likes his women elegant and controlled, but Hailey knows a dirty little secret…when it comes to matters of the heart, wild girls rule.
Even though these are contemporary romances, there are many similarities to my paranormal series, particularly the Demons of Infernum. Some of them are:
- Both series are set in NYC. What can I say? It’s one of my favorite places. I was born and raised until the age of 12 in NYC, and I always felt such a vibrant energy there. It’s the perfect backdrop for stories of love and romance.
- They both feature strong heroines, because that’s what I like to write. While they aren’t always ass-kickers, like Maya in Mark of the Sylph, they all have some sort of internal strength, and that’s what draws their heroes to them.
- Both series have scorching, burning-up-the-sheets passion, and explicit love scenes.
- Biggest of all, both series feature a band of (smoking hot) brothers. I love writing about the familial bond. I think it’s one of the things I do best. So I’m super-excited to be writing about another group of close-knit brothers, ones who will do anything for each other.
- And finally, not to be discounted, the heroes of both series have oodles of money to play around with.♠ In the Demons of Infernum, it was due to working with the Elden Council. In the Everly Brothers, they inherited a billion dollar legacy from their father.
I hope you enjoy reading about my Everly brothers, Andrew, James, and Sam, as much as I love writing them!
Wild Girls Rule is available for pre-order at Amazon and will be available on the other retailer sites shortly.
Pre-Order Now to lock in the special, 3-day-only release price of 99 CENTS!!
NOTE TO MY BLOGGER FRIENDS: If you’re interested in reviewing Wild Girls Rule or in participating in my Release Day Blitz, I would love to have you!! Please go here to sign up: http://indiesage.com/release-day-launch-and-review-request-wild-girls-rule-by-rosalie-lario/